3 Bedroom Property
Full Description1-4-sale is delighted to present to the open market this rarely available 3 bedroom mid terraced town house. This particular property with spacious rooms and a large range of storage will suit a multitude of buyers from first time buyers, to a modern family to the discerning buy to let investor.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Spacious lounge on the top floor, recently fitted dining kitchen, 3 good sized double bedrooms, study, ensuite shower room, family bathroom and a variety of storage cupboards. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing,modern upvc doors with double glazed panels to the front and rear, modern décor, front and rear gardens. Ample on street parking.
LOUNGE - Spacious lounge, with feature fireplace, located on the top floor extends from the front to the rear of the property. Has large windows to the rear gifting the room with natural light and is well sized to suit a large range of lounge furniture.
KITCHEN - This spacious modern dining kitchen has a wide range of wall and base mounted units in a modern white design with appliances that include stainless steel sink, freestanding automatic washing machine, fridge and freezer, integrated hob and oven, and dining table. The dining kitchen is located on the ground floor to the rear of the building with a door opening on to the rear garden.
BEDROOM 1 - This spacious double bedroom located on the lower floor to the front of the house features a ensuite shower room. The room further benefits from carpeting and a neutral décor. In addition this has large windows to the front of the building filling the room with light.
BEDROOM 2 - Quietly situated to the front of the property on the middle floor this double bedroom offers ample rooms for bedroom furniture and still has room to spare. The windows look out across the front of the building onto a quiet grassy area gifting the room with natural light . Quiet school setting
BEDROOM 3 - Quietly situated to the front of the property, this good sized double bedroom benefits from shelving natural light & neutral décor. This room has a pcturesque view over the country/city
BATHROOM - This fitted bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of a bath with shower above, WC and hand basin It further benefits from modern décor and tiling.
ENSUITE - This is a fitted shower room with w.c., corner shower incurved cubicle and wash hand basin.
LOCATION - This property is set in a delightful and private location. Although on a connecting road this property has a quiet location and is ideally located for access to the local schools, churches and shops. The property is located on an easily accessed road adjacent to Nether Auldhouse Road. Shawlands Village is only a short drive from the property where there is a wide array of designer shops and restaurants. There is also a variety of local amenities and supermarkets nearby for general day-to-day requirements. Tinto Primary School and Shawmhor Early Years Centre and many other schools can be found around the area enabling schooling for all ages. Regular bus links are available allowing for easy and quick access into the city centre and surrounding areas of Glasgow together with 3 local railway stations enabling easy access to all areas of . The property is ideal for people working in or around Glasgow as there is public transportation routes and motorways allowing for easy and efficient travel.
Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the quality within.
Home Report valuation - £110,000
Home report can be accessed from 1-4-sale on 0141 550 8888 or email@example.com
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: All prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic ID and proof of residence before we can proceed with a sale and we would ask for your co-operation in providing this as quickly as possible to prevent any delay in agreeing the sale.
2. GENERAL: We take every effort to ensure our sales descriptions as accurate as possible and a true reflection of the property being described but would remind you that they are only a general guide to the property. If you require any detailed information or have any queries over any details given please do not hesitate to contact us and we will provide as much information as possible. We would recommend any queries over the description are brought to us before a viewing is carried out especially if you are travelling quite a way to view the property.
3. FLOOR PLANS AND MEASUREMENTS: All sizes, measurements and rooms diagrams are approximations and are not guaranteed. They should not be depended on for the purchase of the property or any items to be put within the property.
4. EQUIPMENT: We have not tested any of the appliances, equipment or building structure and recommend all prospective buyers arrange to have reports carried out by qualified parties.
5. THESE PARTICULARS DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE DETAILS MENTIONED IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS. 1-4-SALE LTD OR ANY EMPLOYESS OR PARTIES REPRESENTING 1-4-SALE LTD IS PERMITTED TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
All descriptions are supplied by the vendor or agreed as correct by the vendor. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. 1-4-sale Ltd do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this description.
- Mid terraced house
- Modern decor
- Spacious rooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Bathroom with shower and ensuite shower room
- White goods can be included in the sale
- Excellent location
- Street parking
- Excellent rental potential
The status of this property is: N/a.